What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when accessing certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way their equipment is used, they can be used to recognize the user. anonymous.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his computer and do not provide references that allow the User's personal data to be deduced.
Typology, purpose and operation of Cookies in General.
1. Types of cookies according to the period of time they remain activated.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment we can distinguish:
● Session cookies: They are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interesting to keep for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (eg a list of purchased products).
● Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
2. Types of cookies according to the entity that manages them.
Depending on who is the entity that manages the computer or domain from which cookies are sent and treats the data obtained, we can distinguish:
● Own cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the publisher itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
● Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
3. Types of cookies according to their purpose.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies is processed, we can distinguish between:
● Technical cookies: They are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for broadcast of videos or sound or share content through social networks.
● Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the regional configuration from where you access the service, etc.
● Analysis cookies: They are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service.
● Advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency at which ads are displayed.
● Behavioral advertising cookies: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the publisher has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continuous observation of their browsing habits, allowing the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
What types of cookies does this particular website use?
Definition, identification and purpose of cookies on this website not excepted by the LSSI.
● Analysis cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus carry out statistical measurement and analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. For this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer you. ● Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
● Advertising cookies: They are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to manage in the most efficient way possible the offer of the advertising spaces on the website, adapting the content of the advertisement to the content of the requested service or to the Your use of our website. For this we can analyze your browsing habits on the Internet and we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
● Other browsers: consult the documentation of the browser you have installed.
If the user would like more information on how to revoke the consent given or on the procedure to disable cookies, as well as ask any questions about the Cookies Policy of the web, they can contact GENERAL DE GALERIAS COMERCIALES SOCIMI, S.A. through the following address PROTECCIONDEDATOS@GENERALDEGALERIAS.COM indicating in the subject "Cookies Policy".
Changes in the Privacy / Cookies policy.
The website may modify this Cookies Policy depending on legislative, regulatory requirements, or in order to adapt said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, therefore Users are advised to visit it periodically. When significant changes occur in this Cookies Policy, they will be communicated to Users through the web WWW.PARQUECOMERCIAL-LACANADA.COM.